Thursday, February 28, 2008

Baby Sydney

Ok so there is this thing where you can be what they call an OB Model where you sign up to volunteer to get a 4D ultrasound through Phillips or Seimens. Well Seimens called me and asked if I'd like to come in and get a 4D picture. I said of course and free is always more of an incentive. They are basically testing out new programs on their machines and need "models" to test them on, so I can now officially said I've done some modeling haha.
Now keep in mind she is LITTLE and as of today she is about 2lbs so she's got lots of growing left to do. But she is precious and I can't hardly wait to see her. It's amazing what technology can do.
Here is a little short video of her moving around. See if you can find her little hand, which is what is moving the most. She just loves it next to her face.




No comments: