Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall is here, time for the holidays

Ok blogger has changed so having issues uploading and organizing my pictures.  We are getting excited for the holidays and the weather has for sure changed.  We've been to the pumpkin patch, decorated as scary as we can for Halloween and boughts lots of candy that I've proceeded to open prior to giving to children :)  Syd is doing great.  She's as busy as a bee and it's fun trying to keep up with her.  She's getting all of her (what I like to call) vampire teeth in all at the same time so she's very attached to her wubby (stuff pink dirty bear) and pacis.  Ty is doing well. He's a little chunk fitting into 6 month outfits and eating well.  He's still not quite sleeping through the night but he usually gives us a good 5 to 6 hours of sleep so I can't complain....well I can and do but try not to often :)  So here are some pics, hope you enjoy. 
Pumpkin patchHere is a slide that was super long and we thought she'd get scared but she didn't Ty "exploded" out of his outfit right when we drove up so he got to be in his moby wrap all nakedAll tuckered out from the fun (notice the change in outfit, Syd was dirrrrty)Siblings, love it!Our little penguin lady with gold sparkley shoes.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww....I want to go to the pumpkin patch.

That costume is so darn cute. Enjoy the years of sweet costumes. It will only be a matter of time before you are standing in front of the costumes telling Sydney that she can not be a slutty nurse for Halloween. :)

4thelove! said...

ooh so true Michelle..but instead of slutty nurse we've got grim reaper and "mom please let me be the skeleton death biker dude". . with killer chains. Oh course I said no to killer chains and the sword with blood..for the love. How would they not know the answer to bloody swords..hello..do they just forget who their mother is??? But I am getting a pumpkin patch out of them Friday and I will enjoy the cute costumes and sweetness of my neice and nephew!

Anonymous said...

hey...why is your blog a constant advertisement...not liking that.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Precious pictures! I LOVE these!