Monday, September 27, 2010

September in one quick video

My camera has been on the fritz lately but now it's back up and running so wanted to post the latest video that truly sums up how things are going right now.  Tyler is a walking machine, although crawling is still his primary form of transportation.  Everyday though he walks more and more.  Sydney is becoming more and more a toddler everyday.  She's doing more things on her own and on the other side torturing her brother just a little bit more as well.  Those two keep us busy but we're having fun doing it. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! impressive how syd just goes to time out when you tell her...we are STILL working on this! and ty ty is a speedster crawling!

4thelove! said...

see...this is what Ive been waiting for...movies/post from the age 2-4 range... sooo funny! I love this video! Are there any bets currently going on for sister/brother battles or "I cant believe she just did that"? Let me know! I'd like to place a bet! I like the whole "Sydney go to time out" and Sydneys "no". Such entertainment! Keep these coming! Aunt CC loves you! And is laughing very loud!

kelsy said...

she is ballzy!!! haha that is funny but im sure gets pretty old. im sure she will quit it after a few trips to the naughty spot!!! sneaky little monkey!

Anonymous said...

oh look...the video is...oh, wait...this is from Sept...I"m sorry..It is NOVEMBER.. I just was so ready to see a new picture or video but...nothing new here. I guess I"ll have to wait another month. Waiting...waiting...

Anonymous said...

Well, it's Thanksgiving next week...I say dont update the blog til 2011. Your on a roll.