Monday, August 15, 2011

Lots of new things last week....

Our biggest new thing of course was my sweet boy turning 2 but he'll get his own post to come.  Syd had a dance camp last week.  A bit premature as we didn't even do Friday's class and therefore didn't see the recital.  Something happened that I'll never know that created a meltdown I don't want to leave mommy moment.  I decided not to force the issue since it's just dance camp.  Hopefully we don't see this behavior during preschool.  We'll see....  Oh so many mommy moments to come....  Wyatt had his first bottle with his daddy.  So far Wyatt is not a fan of bottles but we're working on it.  I've told him that mommy will eventually go to work so he should probably start to embrace it.  We'll see.  And lastly you'll see a video of Syd and her new "trick."  I'd like to say we got her to stay in that crib for 38 months so I'm proud for that.  Now a whole new beginning of big girl bed has begun.  We have a clock in her room that has a sleeping bunny and an awake bunny and we've told her that she can't come out of bed until the awake bunny lights up.  So far so good for mornings.  Naps on the other hand are a whole new ball game.  I won't give up though, naps are a must for all parties of the Herzog household including mommy.  

Little lady on her way to dance camp, then back home within 15 minutes haha
First bottle for Baby Wy
Our little trickster, she's so proud of herself that ya can't help but be excited for her

1 comment:

4thelove! said...

oh my...now I see why we did the big girl bed!!