Friday, September 23, 2011

First day of preschool

Well we read all the what to expect books that we could find in regards to preschool and prepared her as much as we could for her first day.  She woke up and the first thing she said was "It's the first day of preschoooooool!!!"  She was so excited and after week 2 remains very excited for school.  It's so nice for her to get some socialization and outside of the house some and so nice for me to spend some quality time with Tyler (no I don't ignore Wyatt).  The first day I picked her up she ran up to me jumped in my arms and gave me a big hug with a smile.  I mean how could you ever forget that moment!! 


First day of school breakfast. 

Family pics prior to leaving with daddy to school

Starting our tradition of taking first day photos in front of the fireplace

She is such my big girl

Here is her preschool

The teacher asked if she wanted to say bye to daddy and she gave a slight turn and a later daddy.  Scott said he got a bit teary as she walked away. 

1 comment:

4thelove! said...

cute cute cute!!! So glad I got to see the "more than one room" preschool!!!