Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Forced development


Now that I look back on this video, I'm suprised Wyatt isn't screaming crying with everything going on around him poor guy is probably so over sensitized.  Between the cat, dog, sister in heels, Ty throwing toys at him and Scott and I cheering him on this kids is clearly going to need therapy at an early age haha

And I have another video but it won't load of Wy pulling himself up. I was sitting on the couch reading to the kids, Scott was in the kitchen and out of the corner of my eye I see him pull up and fall. So when we aren't paying attention to him he does stuff but when we are forcing he cries....I should learn from this :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my little Wyatt...I'm so sorry that you cant just crawl in peace and soothing words.....but that is very funny! I do like the "crawl baby wyatt" chant from the Jimmy Choo shoe model. Thank goodness the flying giraff didnt hit you on the head. Aunt CC will send peace and serenity vibes your way. Poor little shoogie....

kelsy said...

that is beyond hilarious! you are living in total chaos ;) haha