Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The first six months of 2013 - Holidays

I don't know how I can keep up with this blog but I desperately want too.  Have faith family, I won't give up!!!

Wanted to post pics from the holidays this year.  Love to all, a bit of catch up.  More to come!!

Christmas photos after church

Cousin Shot

Happy New Years - 2013

Here is our attempt at a group shot

Seahawk playoff party - with Tinker Bell in the background

Valentine's Day Photo Shoot

End of gymnastics, Wyatt's first big boy class.  He is glad it's over as mommy is too.

Happy St Patty's day from my favorite leprechauns

Easter Dying Time - undies attire

After dying.  Ty gently holding his egg

Happy Easter

Easter group shot

Happy MOther's Day

It's Sesame Street Live

End of school year performance

Seaworld in San Diego

Nothing cooler than Goofy at Disney

Minnie Mouse.  Ty loved her shoes

One of the bigger highlights of Disney.  Ty told Tink his name was Batman!

Space Mountain line waiting.  Kids loved it.

It's officially summer time in Seattle!!!  YEAH!!!

Wyatt's bday present (Spiderman sleeping bag).  It was snuggle time immediately.

4 comments:

4thelove! said...

love you are keeping blog going..inspired me to catch up on mine! love the pictures!

4thelove! said...

boo..my comments keep disappearing! send me a copy of one of the family shots. I need to update my photo board in the kitchen!!

hasan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adley Smith said...

Love for you happy family. You were enjoyed with your children. To get more happiness you should give best baby products to your babies. If you want then you need to visit website