Saturday, December 29, 2007

Week 18 - And it's a.........

GIRL!!!!!!!...............

We can hardly believe it. Although she has had some pretty decent attitude already with the sickness she gives me but other than that I thought for sure it was a boy. The ultrasound appt went great, they say that Baby Girl is measuring up really well. We are so excited, would have been for a boy or a girl but it just makes it so much more real when you know I think. 22 more weeks to go and I'm ready (not really) to just have her in my arms. So exciting!!!

Also, had a wonderful xmas with the Herzog family. It was nice to be home and eat lots of yummy goodies all day. Lot's to be blessed for!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um...take that sweater vest off that dog. It's just not right. Not right.

Jonah Zane Herzog said...

Welcome to the world of blog Baby Salsa! We are so excited for your mommy and daddy! We love you!