Monday, October 13, 2008

4 months old already.....


Our baby girl is 4 months old. She is growing up so fast and it's been such an exciting ride so far. Little miss is really enjoying sitting up these days and is experiencing the world each day more and more. She weighed in at 13lbs and 11ozs which put her at the 50th percentile. She's a very long little lady at 26 inches which is the 85-90th percentile. We are all on track and very healthy. We're going to be starting food next month so should be interesting. I'm kinda excited but in a way we've got a really good thing down now so don't want to change it up. But I'm getting use to things not staying the same for long. Enjoy the pictures!
All snug ready to go for a jog!
Momma and baby girl hanging out on the floor taking portraitsWho me?Holding handsLiterally hanging out with daddySniffs from my favorite furry friend.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad to hear things are still running smoothly with the worlds most perfect baby.

She is still as adorable as ever!

EZEKIEL JAMES HERZOG said...

Syd, you're a cutie patootie!

erin oliver said...

SARAH BROWN!! I was looking for you on Facebook just the other day... there are LOTS of Sarah Browns you know?! Sydney is beautiful! I'm glad I found you!
Erin