Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's getting chilly

Oh how the weather has changed :( So sad, I miss our days outside staring at the trees and SUN! It hasn't gotten really bad yet but we've had some really rainy days. That's ok though, I have the stroller shield to protect Syd from the rain so we can still go running......right haha
Auntie Tercee watched Syd for us one afternoon so Scotty and I could go to a football game
Daddy and baby having some grub
Sydney's newest thing is crying when we get out into big crowds. She calms down pretty quickly but she is becoming more aware of her surroundings by the day. I think it's cute of course just because she recognizes me and I'm her favorite haha.
We got Nana's jumper in the mail and she's liking that more and more everyday. Still not bouncing like a crazy lady but loves to hang in it and chew on whatever is around her.
Still no teeth but she's drooling like a St. Bernard so soon she'll have some teeth. I know it works but still can't picture feeding her when she has teeth...
We went to the park today and I put her in the swing. Yes I know she's still too young but I wanted to take pictures and it was fun for ME... Yes this is a face of disgust, she doesn't hide her emotions
Today I heard some noise going on in the nursery while Syd was sleeping. Little did i know she got a snuggle furry friend. Yes I moved her but it was so cute seeing them snuggle together. It's nice and warm in her nursery so Marbles just flocks to the heat.
Anywho, next week is Halloween and we'll have pics of her in her cow costume. We're gonna have a busy day of showing her off. Lots of love to everyone!

2 comments:

kelsy said...

well, you are just going crazy blogging lately :) hard to keep up with you girl! love the swing pics! and you should take some "Forced Fresh Air" time pics so everyone can see how you make syd hang outside when it is freezing... burr !!! LOL!!! j/k darlin im sure syd loves the 50 degree temps just as much as you :)!

Michelle said...

I love those little looks she gives. She is going to be a character!