Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Video of babes

Here are just some more pics for everyone. We've been busy and had so much help it's been so wonderful. We had Nana for 3 weeks (and looking forward to another visit very soon), Grandma and Grandpa and wonderful Great Aunt Helen!!! This week is the start to being on our own. Scotty is taking this week off and then next week it's all back to the real world :( I am not a fan of the real world but my girlfriends say I can do it so I suppose I'll give it a shot haha. Tyler is 4 weeks old tomorrow and just such a precious little bean, although a super LAZY eater we still love him lots and are just so excited to watch him grow up with his sister. More to come as usual.




Ok this starts out sideways...sorry I blame it on sleep deprivation!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sydney was quite over the "where's Sydney" game wasnt she! Cute!! love and miss you! c

Michelle said...

Hey, tell daddy to support that boys head before it rolls off his shoulder! LOL!

Such cuties.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Adorable pictures!!!! Beautiful babies! Congrats! High Mae shared the pic with me of you at the hospital....priceless!