Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Busy January

Here are some latest pics of the Herzog clan. We've been so busy but having fun at the same time. Enjoy the pics and don't forget to view the videos down below.

First time swimming and just chilled out and loved it. Those little swim trunks were SO tight on him I almost had to cut him out of them.
Syd after swimming, hard to take pics and swim and hold a child. But she had lots of fun. I dunked her for the first time and she didn't scream seemed to enjoy it.

A visit to best friend Finley for her bday. Girls are just vaccuuming away....

Trying to get a portrait of the two. Never got a perfect one...shocking haha

Playing with her grocery store items and had to look away for a moment for a picture...hince sass

Mardi Gras beads left over from New Years

Hey who's the little man in the mirror....

Still a bit too soon daddy but fun picture moment :)

Why does Ty look terrified during reading time?

First visit to the Children's Museum. Freaking awesome time!! Went with Amelie and for sure will be getting an annual pass cause this place rocks!

Going down the slide with Auntie Melissa

Taking a breather, playing hard

Ty and I running around after his sister

Syd HAS to have pants on lately so this is her in her jammies and she HAD to put jeans on right before bed. Notice feet and body are same... She agreed to take them off before night night

Ty Ty and bath time. He loves loves loves his bath time. It's unfortunate he doesn't get one more often. When Grandma is here it's guaranteed but with mom and dad it's iffy haha

This is our latest purchase from Craigslist (I LOVE Craigslist). It's called the learning tower and has allowed me to actually make dinners, clean kitchen and just get stuff done especially in the evenings. A super super find!! Scott took this video and I thought he was taking pictures so excuse my dorkiness :)

3 comments:

4thelove! said...

um, you need to correct your technical difficulties....Ive moved from "I need more pictures" to "I need more video"! I know...it's never enough.

Jonah Zane Herzog said...

i'm quite impressed with your posting lately! such cute little beans you have! wonder where syd gets that sass???

4thelove! said...

Yeah, I can see the video's now!oohh Aunt CC misses you all so much! The bath time is adorable...oh that little Tyler!! the learning tower ROCKS! I love that! I really love her response to Scotts "do you like it"! So cute!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Darn the 1700 miles and airline tickets..and job..boo hiss!