Saturday, March 6, 2010

Can't believe March is already here

It's so crazy we are into month 3 of 2010! I've been sick with a bad sinus infection for the last 2 weeks and slowly returning from the dead to the land of the living. But things don't slow down unfortunately when momma is sick :( I swear it should though!!! Enjoy

Little Ty Ty playing on the floor
More crazy craft time
All snuggles with Lucy-Belle, she has really taken to Ty it's really cute until she lays her sandpaper paws on his face haha
Here we are at gymnastics on Friday. The pictures don't capture how much fun she has at her class. We go every friday for about 45 minutes and she's loving it. She likes all her friends in the class and her most favorite is Coach Elaine. We had a substitue last Friday and it made me realize how much she likes Elaine cause the sub got no love haha

Flying into the pit
Taking the long route to the next rotation
This is Syd's jumping face
Such strong arms Coach Elaine says. If you can see the mom in the bottom right corner, poor lady her son cries and has to be held the entire class. You'd think he would have loosened up by now but nope he's a stubborn one. That face is a face of For the Love....

Walking the good ole balance beam...slow and steady



Since Ty slept during the whole gymnastics class I thought I'd show you his action shots :) Loves his jumperoo

Sydney sliding into the pit fast as can be....

Syd jumping on the tumble track not wanting her turn to be over

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are so funny! Sydney's serious face on those rings cracks me up!!

4thelove! said...

oh such great photo's I..... oh wait......Ive seen these. I sure wish I could see new pictures ....but I'll continue to have to wait.