Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A visit from Nana

We’ve been enjoying our visit from Nana and doing lots of fun things. Nana has I’m sure enjoyed doing about 7 loads of laundry during her stay and “never ending laundry” Herzog house. We’ve kept her busy and had lots of fun. Enjoy the pics and we are off to San Diego to visit our Krolik family and can’t wait to dip our toes in that ocean!!!
Even with a whole coffee Little Dude couldn't keep his eyes open
We love love love eachother

I'm so done with you

Nothing better than being naked with rainboats on...

Last day of gymnastics where Nana could join us...ok I copied a ton more from this class but they dropped somehow...sorry

We had an alumni meet at SPU and this is Syd afterwards running like crazy

Tercek and I goofing off

Syd playing on the bars after the meet

Mom joined me and my girlfriends for our monthly drunch

Auntie Tercee having some eye to eye with Ty Ty

Swinging with Nana
Snuggling with her fav Seattle dude

Sunshine man

We had a fashion show with Nana's dresses she bought for her

Here is a navy blue checkered piece

Done doing this people.....

And last dress she had to be saved by daddy...no more

1 comment:

4thelove! said...

Is it June yet? I cant stand it! So adorable!! I miss you all!