Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mothers Day fun

Had a wonderful Mother's Day with the family.  We started the day with Syd making my chai in the morning.  I heard the vacuum later so must have losts some in the process haha.  Daddy made me breakfast in bed and the kids were so lovely to help me eat it.  We all got dressed and headed to an awesome brunch spot.  The kids did great and ate more pancakes than Scott and I both.  We stuffed our faces then headed home for a quick nap.  Later that evening we played outside and daddy BBQ'd.  It was a great day to be blessed as a mamma. 


Taking some pics before brunch outside

My little monkeys that are so difficult to take pics with


Ty was done, Syd said she was hungry, I suppose we're done

A family attempt.  This shirt is not flattering on me...mental note here


At the brunch place they have a bridge where you can look into a pond with lots of fish.  Very exciting!


Again with the shirt....but last family photo before we headed out


I don't want to leave the fishys


Our attempt at sharing snuggle space with mommy....


1 comment:

4thelove! said...

ooohh...I love the last shot!!!