Friday, December 9, 2011

Has it really been 2 months since I've posted....whoops

Well at least it hasn't been so long that the season has changed. I don't think it's officially winter for another couple of weeks :) Lots has been going on. My time at home full time has ended as of this week. I really loved being a full time stay at home. It's so wild to think it's the last time I'll "go back to work." We're all adjusting slowly. Having Grammy and Grandpy here to watch the kids in Dec is a for sure plus and helps us adjust back slowly.

Ok so let's think back to mid to late October. We have a pumpkin farm right down the street from us so we took the kids and Aunt Helen to check it out. This was the first year they did pumpkins as they usually just do xmas trees in December. Got some token pumpking pics with the kids.

Little Wyatt wondering what he's doing

My 3 little amigos



The good ole family photo

Aunt Helen and her FAVORITE grand neices and nephews...that's right I said it ;)

No comments: