Wednesday, June 13, 2012

May - Awesome weather and Mother's day





May ended up being a beautiful month, with lots of sun and warm weather.  You know how we like to soak it all up when we can.  You just never know when it will be our last.  We spent a ton of our time outside where everyone is free to run and get all their crazies out.  


We had a garbage truck run over a man hole and knocked it down the hole.  Well it happened in front our house so the truck had to stay to wait for it to fix.  Needless to the say the kids migrated out fast.  Ty didn't hesitate.  Syd watched on the sidelines ensuring that Ty was safe prior to making her entrance




A nice crafty project in the heat

Water table fun

On Mother's Day Carol got to spend it with her oldest

Pool time at 9am


So cold and tired, needing a break.  During this time Syd rolled over and said Tyler, I sure do love you.....Tyler then said I love you too.  Now that made my mother's day for sure. 


Photo shoot with my shoogies to mark this Mother's Day

My little monkey man

My smiley boy, who melts my smile everytime I see it

And my sweet little lady who is growing up to be so independent and sassy each and everyday

Let's put the baby in a bowl so we can get some yard work done....now only if this potted plant really did stay potted

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun to see everyone!!!! Melts Auntie CC's heart on the "I love you" conversation!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.