Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wyatt...the last 4 months

My little man from 8 months to 11.  I can't believe he's going to be a year old in just a few weeks.  He is quite the fireball.  He is trying to really move fast and kinda sticks out his belly and just moves fast.  He doesn't like to be told no and loves to run up and fall on you especially when you aren't paying attention.  He scares easy with loud noises and smiles when he sees his old siblings.  It's really cute.  Syd and Ty were so close together that I never really experienced this kind of growing up with siblings and it's pretty cool.  













I have to show this one.  It's the traditional spaghetti picture we have of them all.  He loves him some red sauce.  He still has a taint of red stained on his head haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such fun to watch these shots along the way!!! We have several pasta sauce pictures at this age....fun! Love from Auntie CC

Maggie said...

This makes me scared to have a boy :) but I love this shot. I am sure he will get a kick out of it for years to come.