Monday, February 7, 2011

And 2011 begins....

I'd say we had a quite January but really we didn't.  I will say I'm glad to get all of the xmas decor down and put away, I have my house back which is nice.  The kids are crazy as ever and we got to find out that baby #3 (aka Baby Finale) is a boy.  We're super excited, either would have rocked but it's just nice to know.  Do you hear that sisters-in-law???  It's NICE to know ;)  It was a little sad to realize all those cute adorable baby girl clothes won't be worn again but figured if I get an itch I'll just put #3 in them for a quick picture.  The kids also began gymnastics class for about 10 weeks.  I figure after 10 weeks I'm gonna be large and less mobile so not a lot of jumping on the trampoline or into the pit.  Syd is taking her first big girl/without mommy class and I wasn't sure how she was going to do but she loves loves loves it.  She loves her coach and even wears big girl panties while doing it which of course we talk about often and sing and cheer all about it.  Ty is getting better each week.  You'll see below a meltdown picture on not wanting to follow any sort of direction except Ty's direction so that's always fun.  Every week though he starts to get it more and more and really likes it.  It's fun being able to do with him just him and I.  He doesn't get a lot of mommy/Ty time so this is really fun for us.  What will really be nice is one day they'll all be old enough to take a solo class and mommy can sit back, read a book and just chill out and take pictures......ok back to reality haha.   Enjoy the pics....


First day of gymnastics, not sure what to think

My little gymnast

Just along for the ride, meltdowns to come later

Just loving her class, having a blast

I think this was meltdown #4.  I decided to just sit down with him and stop trying at this point. 

I must say my kids are pretty cool

Ok so this was my attempt for craft time.  First off, I suck at craft time and secondly I'm just going to blame on Aunt CC for telling me how easy it was.  First peel crayons, second break them up in pieces and third melt in oven....see below for failed attempt

My pan will never be the same.....


Baby Finale showing some fists

So just so you all know a lot of time is spent in this room so pictures will probably be frequent here.  Potty Time...yippppeeeee

I do like to think I can cook so Syd and I made a king cake from scratch and it was ohhhh so good.  Syd had a fantastic time with that flour. 

The king cake, too lazy to get traditional with the colors so some green sprinkles will do

Not only do we potty in the bathroom but we also teach brother about books

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the update! and yes it is great to know baby gender, so nice of you to find out so we don't have to wait! i love syd's piggies and ty's old man hair! can't wait for this summer!

Anonymous said...

ok, first, Uncle Michael and I have been laughing for a long while with these pictures. this is the best post...I thought Uncle M would die laughing at "everyone potty" picture...we do have a joint question....where is love bug going to go for potty time when its "everyone potty"! Um, If your going to do King Cake...where are the colors? Green sprinkles doesnt cut it. Cousin Michelle and I will have to give you a crash course in easy crafting in SAn Diego.....LOVE this post... we love you...Uncle Michael and Aunt CC

McKenzie Mae and Makayla Louise said...

I still think you should have waited to find out. There is nothing like the surprise when they are born!!!!!! We are happy that baby boy is healthy! Syd and Ty get cuter and cuter. What fun characters they are.