Monday, February 28, 2011

Valentines Fun

Well I can be slightly crafty when it’s the basics.  The kids made some foam hearts and we decorated the windows and sliding doors with clings and foam hearts.  They do love craft time I must admit.  They are always proud when they complete their craft and love to watch me hang it up.  Syd and I made peanut butter balls dips in chocolate and then with sprinkles...of course!  She loved tasting those sprinkles as she sprinkled but it was our valentines day dessert we all got to enjoy together.  Do you think they liked it??
Craft time begins with stickers and markers....this is before we ate the marker....again

A serious crafter

A fun mailbox we made for the holidays.  Didn't do vday cards but will maybe add that for next year

One of our fabulous decorated windows


The sprinkling queen


Pretty sure she's a fan of these.


Belly....so.....full.....


1 comment:

4thelove! said...

Im very impressed with the crafty gene that sprung for Valentines..Mental note..aunt CC would love a crafty creation. I did also notice containment during craft time! I have to laugh..you know that wont last.