Thursday, January 19, 2012

Did we move to Alaska and someone forget to tell me......

Ok I begged for it, I watched the weather forecast with fingers crossed....we got it....NOW GO AWAY!!!  If I have to dress these kids ONE MORE TIME I might scream or start slipping some kahlua in my coffee in the morning.   The kids are loving it and we've built a snowman, a snow wall, a horse (which was the snow wall), we've made ice cream out of snow, we've made rice krispie snowmen and we have sledded down every hill in the area.  We got a decent ice storm this morning and part of a tree has come down, let's just pray that's the only thing that will come down.  It was suppose to stop ice raining at noon but instead it turned to snow and hasn't stopped.  It's insane, I've never seen it like this.  It's definitely fun but I wish Scott was here to endure with me :)  Always easier with another hand.  Anywho, here are our photos from today. 

Our yummy ice cream after lunch today.  With red sprinkles of course!!

Some of the neighborhood gang on the snow wall/horse

Finally baby Wyatt does exist, we timed it right today where lots of people were out so I got someone to take our pic!Such my little cutie pie frog baby

1 comment:

kelsy said...

i love the front pack of wy! so cute!