Saturday, January 14, 2012

January - a new year has begun

I'm back to work 2 days a week (3 days in March), we've found an AWESEOME nanny, the kids love her, we aren't pregnant, and life is getting into a routine of sorts.  It's a really nice feeling.  The first couple of weeks back at work was a hard adjustment for all but now I think everyone is getting use to it.  I'm learning that when I walk through the door to just be with the kids.  Don't worry about cleaning up the kitchen or doing this or that, just be with the kids.  That way everyone is happier.  Our little Wyatt is growing like a week.  He's 6 months now, rolls over like a crazy man (keep in mind none of my kids moved at this age), he's eating nonstop, he is super active, always grabbing at things and loves loves loves to watch his siblings.  It's been such a fast 6 months and he's a fun little guy and this is the age that I start to love a ton.  Their little personalities start to show some and if I had to guess for the future I'd say he's gonna be the toughest little guy out of them all.  He seems to be pretty stubborn and strong willed......I suppose he just wants to make it clear he is to the be the last kid in the Herzog house :)  Love to all and Happy New Year!

First puff, not too sure but he loves them now

Our little happy monkey

Syd and daddy and their new shoes

Playdate with the 08' girls (minus Lia)

The 11' boys.  4 months apart

1 comment:

4thelove! said...

the playdate picture is so cute! I love that you are putting Wyatt in the 3 month..6 month shot...very cute idea!