Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Family Photos

This year was an interesting year of family photos.  Wyatt is just that age where getting a good picture is hard to come by.  I didn't love a ton of the pictures this year but it does, I suppose, represent the life we call craziness.  Here are a few of my favorites.  The kids took pictures for about an hour and a half and the bribing of anything I had in my purse or stroller was used.  They are pretty cute though, I must admit.  And seeing us all together is a great feeling that is for sure!!


Not much can beat that smile

Little poser

Pure craziness

Our last picture of the day actually turned out semi good

Family of 5 just hanging out on a bench.....

3 comments:

herzogs said...

ooooh, i love them all!

Maggie said...

They turned out great! I love the last one in black and white. You guys sure have a cute family!

Anonymous said...

sarah these are great! really cute of Scott and the kids :)