Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wow.....who knew this world of American Girl

I hesitated but knew in my heart that Syd might faint if she could go to one of these stores.  Needless to say she had a magical time this evening at her girlfriend's 4th birthday party.  She actually did pretty good when I said we couldn't take her home with us but I mentioned we should ask Santa for a doll.....well maybe not an American Doll but a doll special like that.  Seriously, that stuff is sooooo spendy but they give a good message and my daughter loves it all so I'm going with it.  We had dinner with our baby dolls, strawberry lemonade, cake, ice cream and lots of yummy food.  I'm exhausted from all this Doll talk.  We talked about it allll the way home and until those little eyelids shut down for the night.  Super cute!


They bring out little teacups for their dolls, how cute

The birthday girl, Amie





We had a fun momma and daughter afternoon together. 

2 comments:

4thelove! said...

very very cute!!!!!

Maggie said...

That looks so cute and fun! I want to go there in a couple years (and blow our savings I am sure).