Sunday, September 16, 2012

Our first real family hike

Well we went on our first official hike Labor Day weekend and I must say it wasn't too bad at all.  The hike was a bit steep at times with 40lbs on your back but I chalked it up as a workout.  The kids did awesome, they walked about 1.3mi up and 1.3 mi back.  The back included a lot of whining but who could blame them I kinda wanted to whine as well.  It was fun once we got to the top it was cold river water to dip our toes in and eat a well deserved lunch.  All in all a great day for sure.  Lovin the weather lately!!






So badly wants to go into the water but it's just too cold mamma, tooooo cold!!!

We made it and survived

1 comment:

4thelove! said...

Wyatts face is so sweet in that picture with you...like not sure why Im strapped in, I may cry..throw a fit..oh, no I'm ok...