Monday, July 14, 2008

Month One







Baby's Strong Neck!







A Smile? I'd like to think so....

We have hit the month mark and I thought I'd be kinda sad that she's growing so fast but she's changing so much every week that it's so much fun and different so not sad, although she should slow down just a bit :) She's sleeping pretty good and we're still just truckin away at our little schedule. She's really starting to use her voice more and her newest nickname from daddy is shuggie and I call her squirmy squirmerson. Last night (night before 5 weeks) she slept in her room for the first time.....now that was sad but we want her to get use to those surroundings before she gets bigger and decides she loves mom and dads room best :) But she seemed to enjoy it and slept well. But it was hard not having her right next to me in the pack n play. Ahhhh, my first "letting go..." Not a fan and I'm sure it will get harder. Enjoy the pics....
Snuggle time with Grandpa!


First mariners Game
Snuggle time in the yard with Lucy-Belle

Touchdown!!!

Visit from Yudith


All dressed in PINK! Bunny slippers and all....


How cute am I???

1 comment:

kelsy said...

for sure a smile!!!!! so cute!!! what a little sweetie pie!