Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Week 1 - Baby Sydney


Week 1 - Little miss is keeping us very busy. Adjusting to new parents has been a lot different than I had ever imagined. No book can ever prepare you for this. I think the first week was a big blur cause it just didn't click that I'm a new mom. Somedays I still don't believe that I'm a mom....a freaking PARENT!! Sydney like I mentioned in my last post is a great eater. She came out looking to eat and hasn't stopped since. We introduced a binky to her on day 2 because I was sore being used as a binky ;) We went home on the 10th. Scott and I were both really ready to be home and start this whole parenting thing on our own. She's cute as a button, even at 3 in the morning :) Everyone is saying she looks like Scotty but I think she has my toes (thank god) and my mouth. She's got striking blue eyes and pretty lashes. I just can't wait for her to start really being able to see us and smile and giggle. She's got the crying game down to a "T" that is for sure. Scott says she's got her mother's attitude already when she wants something. I have to agree with him haha When she is hungry she lets the world know.

1 comment:

EZEKIEL JAMES HERZOG said...

You are cute as a button Syd and we can't wait to meet you!