Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Week 3 - More growing

This week we had such a great time with daddy being home. Daddy helped teach mom that going out and running errands with baby isn't so scary. But it was so nice to have daddy there to help out cause little miss is a handful at times. She's getting so big as I see all of these pictures compared to Week 1. I want her to grow up but not too fast. Sydney's learning to use her voice more. The other morning she was talking some and her eyes got all big like "what was that....was that me?!" It was super cute. She's also really starting to notice things visually. She really loves to stare at the Jungle Book wall. Sleeping is going well. She usually sleeps about 4-5 hours then another 2-3 hours after that. It could be worse for sure as many of my girlfriends and sisters tell me so I can't complain :) We had our first bath this week. The doc said she most likely won't like it but she loved it. She just laid there and stared at us, it was super cute. So we've got our little routine down with bathtime now. Enjoy the pics!

Chillin in her pack n play

Tummy Time in her Jungle Gym


Jealous Neo looking for some attention

You looking at me?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a cutie Sydney is! I'm so happy to hear that you are settling nicely into motherhood! For me the first month was the toughest and after that one month marker hits you feel like the baby has always been a part of your life! So two more days and you will feel completely normal. :)

~Michelle