Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December - Time to decorate

It's freezingggg cold here. We got a tree last night and my poor kiddos almost froze. Syd was running through the trees kinda stiff like and my face froze so I couldn't keep telling the guy helping us that I didn't like that one...and that one...and that one haha. We bundled little Ty Ty up nice and snug with me and put Syd's puffy coat on and headed to our tree farm very close to us. It was lots of fun and we ended up with a grand fir. We usually get the doug firs but they didn't have any nice ones (face wasn't frozen by this point). They trimmed it up for us and it's beautiful in the house. Next is to decorate...... Good times, love xmas!!!
Off we go all bundled up
At home with the new tree all set up

Scotty letting them know how to cut it


Our beautiful tree!!

Run like the wind....

Starting our adventure

Momma and Snuggly Ty

Daddy and Syd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!!!!!! I love the purple puff mellow Sydney!

Michelle said...

Nothing like a little frost bite while getting the perfect Christmas tree! :)