Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas is here!!

Christmas came and is now gone. All that hard work of shopping, cleaning, cooking, wrapping, outfit changing, festivity hoping etc etc and then you turn around and it’s all over. Goes so fast but it was so fun and worth every minute. We had a great day today waking up to pizza breakfast and coffees. Ty didn’t sleep well at all last night so daddy and I needed to start with coffees. Then after breakfast we all opened gifts and needless to say we were short no gifts. Syd loved each and every one of her gifts and I think it will take her a good 6 months to discover all of them and their capabilities. We cooked slowly throughout the day and I made and I think succeeded on Papop’s chocolate pie. Everyone seemed to like it Papop!! After dinner we forced ourselves to eat dessert haha and now it’s time for some shut eye. Thanks to everyone for treating us all so special today!! We love you!!
Pretty much this was the first and last gift we could get her to sit down and open
Momma and Ty opening some gifts
Loves her shopping cart

Her sexy M&M shirt from Vegas and G Aunt Helen

Sit and spin it or stand and dance to it

Rocking rocking rocking horse....thanks nana and papop!

Chillin with G Aunt Helen

Look at my new toy!!

After opening gifts, daddy wearing some of his gifts

Oh goodness....look what I've created

Syd in her Xmas outfit..."Catch me if you can"

Ty and his reindeer slippers

This is so cute and such a rare photo
I'm done daddy, put me to bed!!!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Whoa! Do I remember those overboard days well. So much fun.

Merry Christmas and I hope we get to see you and the kids in the new year. :)

Anonymous said...

so cute! Love the reindeer shoes! the kitchen shot is adorable..love the pouring of coffee and chatting on the phone!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Great pics, Sarah! Love those!
Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year!