Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A few first...

A few first to share:
Well Ty's been in his bumbo before but I was practicing some lighting on my camera
First time in outside saucer. Wasn't sure what to think...

Ok these next two are backwards but this is after our first pooh in the potty!!!
Focus...focus....so determined to get her sticker, she got two for this

This wasn't his first time in the bumbo but I was working on my camera lighting and was too cute to pass up

Not sure what to think...
I like it as long as I can eat my "B" with it
Look Syd will show you how to do it....poor little abused brother haha

1 comment:

4thelove! said...

cute First!! I like the one of Sydney getting ready to swing tyler into the other room...as you know that will happen when your not looking soon!!!!!!!!!!