Friday, December 4, 2009

New Moon - That's right

Ok so had to post this. It's a bit blurry cause it was taken on a cell phone but here are the ladies that attended the 11/20 premeire of New Moon. All addicted and pretty split down the middle for Jacob vs Edward. I'm team Edward in case you were wondering haha. We had so much fun and if you look closely we all have Twi-gear on. That's right and proud of it!!! Went to see it with mom and Courtney in Little Rock again and hopefully will have an excuse for another time :) I can't handle it. You can see there were tons of people there it was soo insane. We went to a theater that was 21 and over so those d*mn tweens didn't ruin it for the Twi-moms! :) I know I'm crazy but had to share.....


2 comments:

4thelove! said...

For the love.....

Michelle said...

What a hoot that they had 21 and up shows. I watched it with Reid (her second time) and it was so much fun listening to her gasp when Taylor was shirtless.

I am team Edward too (in case you were wondering), but after seeing Jacob I was almost ready to jump ship. But then I remembered that he is 17 and I am not a dirty old lady, so I'm sticking with the old guy. :)